We offer the customer a series of additional services at the end of the painting, an added value to our work to ensure a complete and efficient service
We offer control tests, with tools such as:
- Thickness gauges: measure the paint thickness
- Glossmeters: measure specular reflection gloss of a surface
- Roughness meters: measure the smoothness (degree of roughness) of the surface
- Viscometer: measure the viscosity of the paint
- Environmental thermometers
- Barometers: measure air pressure and humidity
In addition to these control tests, on request, we can also carry out destructive tests, such as:
- Cross-cut tests
- Mist-saline resistance analysis: at an external laboratory
Packaging and warehouse service
The material is carefully packed and eventually wrapped at customer’s request.
We can also take care of assembly and pre-assembly by supplying the customer directly with finished groups ready for shipment or pre-assembled groups ready to feed the assembly line.
We can also manage the finished product on request with Kanban method